Odoo Database Upgrade FAQ
10. How is my data handled on the Upgrade platform?
Your data is hosted on servers that follow our security guidelines, namely:
- SSL - All web connections to client instances are protected with 256-bit SSL encryption (HTTPS with a 2048-bit modulus SSL certificate), and running behind Grade A SSL stacks. All our certificates chains are using SHA-2 already.
- Safe System - Our servers are running recent Linux distribution with up-to-date security patches, with firewall and intrusion counter-measures (not disclosed for obvious reasons)
Servers are located at the same locations as our Cloud providers with the following services:
- Restricted perimeter, physically accessed by authorized data center employees only
- Physical access control with security badges or biometrical security
- Security cameras monitoring the data center locations 24/7
- Security personnel on site 24/7
The uploaded and migrated databases uploaded to the Upgrade platform are kept for up to 3 months and are permanently deleted following that period.
You can learn more about privacy and data handling at Odoo by visting our Global Data Protection Regulation page.